‘Lunch and Learn’ – Changes in Employment Law 2023
19 April @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pmFree
Is your business prepared for upcoming employment legislation?
It may not have been top of your agenda up until this point, but now is the time to understand if any of the upcoming employment law changes will impact your business. Sandhya Iyer, Chamber Board Director and MD HR DEPT – maidstone-sevenoaks-tonbridge-tunbridge-wells will take you through the changes in effect from April 2023.
1. Extra Bank Holiday for the King’s Coronation
2. Increase in Statutory pay for parental and sick leave
3. National Minimum Wage/National Living Wage
Other changes to look out for include:
1. Flexible working requests
2. Holiday pay calculations for zero-hour staff
3. The Retained EU Law (Revocation and Reform) Bill 2022
4. Minimum Service Levels Bill
The HR Dept offers specialist HR support for business owners like you. They are trusted by over 6,000 SMEs across the UK. Their nationwide network of director-level HR experts ensures a local and personal approach to everything they do.