Social Media for Business Masterclasses
6 July @ 10:00 am - 3:30 pm
with Wendy Wyss, of Wendy Wyss Marketing, a Chamber Member and Marketing & Social Media Consultant
As part of our Recovery Series of Workshops, we are excited to announce a Social Media for Business Masterclass on Tuesday 6th July 2021, to help you learn how to get the best of social media for your business.
Taking place in our new home at the Business Hub on Bradbourne Vale Road, the day will comprise of a morning session on Facebook for Business and afternoon session on LinkedIn for Business, with a buffet lunch in between. There are 12 places available for each session.
There is a discounted rate of £80.00pp available for participants who book both sessions.
Facebook for Business – 10.00am-12.00pm – £45pp (plus eventbrite fees)
As the social media platform with the largest active user base in the world, more and more small businesses are leveraging the benefits of Facebook to reach and engage with their customers.
This 2-hour workshop is designed to help you learn how to get the best of Facebook for your business and will cover:
- Optimising your Facebook Page
- The Facebook algorithm and how to drive engagement without paying to advertise
- Content ideas for posting to your Facebook Page
- Tips on using Facebook Live, Stories and Events for your business
- Setting up and using Facebook Messenger
- Understanding Facebook Insights
- How to run successful competitions on Facebook
- Useful Tools and Apps
LinkedIn for Business – 1.00pm-3.30pm – £50pp (plus eventbrite fees)
LinkedIn is the most popular professional social media platform. With over 50 million companies and over 720 million individuals using the platform worldwide, more and more businesses, both large and small, are utilising LinkedIn to network, connect and sell.
This 2.5-hour workshop will cover:
- Getting started on LinkedIn, including an overview of the platform and its benefits for small businesses
- Optimising your LinkedIn Personal Profile
- Tips on how to start finding and building your LinkedIn Connections
- Content ideas and tips to drive engagement on LinkedIn
- Thought Leadership – establishing yourself as an expert
- The LinkedIn algorithm and understanding LinkedIn Analytics
- LinkedIn Best Practices
This workshop will be run by Wendy Wyss, of Wendy Wyss Marketing, a Chamber Member and Marketing & Social Media Consultant. Wendy has over 15 years’ experience in marketing and is professionally trained in social media management. She runs 1-1 and group training workshops for small businesses looking to gain the most from various social media platforms in order to build awareness and grow their businesses.
All workshops are delivered using a hands-on, step-by-step approach with practical tips and appropriate examples to bring the learning to life.