DISABILITY CONFIDENCE TRAINING FOR EMPLOYERS
27 September @ 2:00 am - 4:00 am
Kent Supported Employment have kindly offered to provide high quality FREE training exclusively for Chamber Members to help build confidence and awareness regarding colleagues, customers or clients with a disability.
This Disability and Equality training course gives a 2 hour overview of the following;
- Common barriers and ways to overcome them
- The 2010 Equality Act—what this means to employers
- Various common types of disabilities and how best to support them
- How employing people with disabilities can lead to a more diverse work force
- Reasonable adjustments—what support is available?
- Recruitment and line management
Kindly hosted by FM Conway who have worked with the Education People as part of their recruitment and can testify to the great results they have had from being involved. This workshop is suitable for any influencers in recruitment and any organisation looking to engage more with customers or employees with disability.
We hope to see you at this event.