Are you an SME owner or Manager who:
- Would like to know more about your rights as an Employer in a specific situation?
- Runs a growing SME and manages day to day people matters?
- Feels overwhelmed managing employees because it takes away time from running your business?
- Engages self-employed contractors and would like to know the impact on your SME, following the Government’s recent announcement, of proposed legislation? If yes, what could be the implications for you?
- Would like to know about recent changes to Employment Law?
If you have answered yes to any of the above questions, then this workshop will be useful to you.
Do come along to this interactive session to understand some of the very basic legal aspects of managing workers that every SME owner should be aware of, but in reality does not have the time to keep track of. And many a times, we don’t know what we don’t know because the law is constantly changing.
Date: 4th April
Time: 9.30 – 12.30
Venue: Handelsbanken, Tunbridge Wells
Organiser: Sandhya Iyer
Tel: 01892 629 669