Surely every day should be a safer internet day – it’s not just for Christmas! – but Tuesday 8th February has been designated a specific Safer Internet Day. An ideal time, then to think about your cyber security practices and protect your business.
So, what can you do?
- Add protection software, not just antivirus, to your systems
- Use a good spam filter – this will stop dodgy emails reaching your computers
- Get your team educated – ask me for details of online training with tailored phishing tests to see if your staff can resist the bait
- Check if your information is up for sale on the Dark Web by running our human risk report HERE
- Sort out your passwords – use a password manager and consider multi-factor authentication
- Have a backup plan, and test that your data can be restored if it goes missing.
Computer Troubleshooters has plenty of ideas for you. Give us a call to review your cyber security today 01732 300064