Joining the Sevenoaks Chamber of Commerce has been a game changer for Business Tree Consultancy. I love meeting people at events, referring and introducing people, learning new skills, providing Linkedin workshops and working with some amazing members to help them with their marketing and sales.
There are many benefits associated with belonging to a Chamber Of Commerce such as this one. A Chamber of Commerce’s underlying mission is to drive a community’s economic growth by supporting local businesses. Fortunately, many ways exist to accomplish this goal while overcoming the industry’s challenges. Like many things in life, you get out what you put in.
8 Ways to Leverage the Power of Your Local Chamber for More Reach and Sales
- Attend events regularly.
- Network effectively, connect on Linkedin and continue to build relationships.
- Learn something new. Our next Linkedin workshop is on 19th July. Save the date!
- Check out the member-to-member discounts.
- Participate in their directory.
- Become a sponsor.
- Write a blog for the website.
- Ask about referrals.
Business Tree Consultancy can help you to maximise your membership with our “Maximise Your Chamber’s Marketing package”, which can be tailored to your requirements. Choose 3 from the following Package :
- A simple strategy to save time and get better results
- Blog. Blogging is one of the best ways to promote any business. We can help by writing relevant and valuable articles to increase your brand awareness and search engine optimisation (SEO).
- Writing a directory listing including your logo.
- A strategy to connect with members on Linkedin and building solid relationships through content and messenger
- Linkedin profile or Company page Audit and optimisation.
- Package price: £295 – including 10% discount for Chamber members (£265.50).
Want to improve your local business’ visibility and credibility and boost sales?
Book here: businesstreeuk.co.uk/contact or call Jen on: 07714 702993