With April comes that important date in the horseracing calendar, the Grand National. This jewel in the National Hunt season is a handicapped steeplechase featuring larger-than-standard fences – 30 in all – over a gruelling 4 mile course at Aintree Racecourse. The drama of the event and the romance of its heroes such as Red Rum and Aldaniti contribute to the popularity of this staple of the cultural calendar. Many punters are tempted to have a flutter on this most unpredictable of races, even if it is just a matter of joining in with an office sweepstake.
In your office, your IT infrastructure should be a tool that helps you run your business, but when it goes wrong, it can feel like you are a Grand National jockey, tackling obstacles every bit as challenging as Becher’s Brook!
Here’s our roll call of Computing Nightmare Fences:
- Hard drive failure – all that precious data lost
- Cyber attacks – all that precious data lost, along with access to all your systems
- Emails not working – can you imagine a day with no email communication?
- Sharing large documents with remote workers – version control issues and email limits
- Phone lines constantly engaged – customers go elsewhere
- Fire or theft disaster – all that precious data – and equipment – lost
- General slow performance – what a waste of valuable time!
Luckily Computer Troubleshooters has a solution for all these issues, removing the barriers so you can concentrate on your business. Turn your daily IT steeplechase into a smooth flat race instead.
If you are looking for an easy ride, place your bet on the favourites!
Call Computer Troubleshooters on 01732 300064