Run in partnership with
Sevenoaks District Making it Happen Community & Voluntary Awards, are due to take place at St Nicholas’s Church on Wednesday 9 March.
The deadline for nominations is Sunday 2 January 2022.
This year’s categories are:
- Charity Project of the Year
- Community Arts or Sports Group of the Year
- Youth Group/Young Person of the Year
- Best Business in the Community
- Local Hero – Outstanding Individual Community Champion
- Carer of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement
- Volunteer Group of the Year
- Older Person’s Group/Older Person of the Year
- Contribution to the Environment
- Healthy Living Award
They would love to receive your nominations.
You can nominate by visiting sevenoaks.gov.uk/communityawards.
You can also request a nomination form by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on 01732 227000.