- This event has passed.
Business Boosters Session 3
12 January @ 10:30 am - 1:00 pmFree
The 3rd session in the ‘Business Booster’ Seminar Series will be held on January 12th.
10.30 am – Employer Brand
James’s session on Employer Brand will be a discussion covering a number of key themes including:
- Why employer brand is important to both your staff and your customers
- What makes up your employer brand
- What impacts your employer brand
- How can you improve your employer brand
- Why employer brand investment can be the cheapest way to market your business to potential new employees and customers
- What commercial impact and other benefits can you expect from an improved employer brand
11.30 am – Level up your pricing
This programme is designed for business owners to help them understand the different pricing strategies that exist, and how selecting the right strategy can help them increase their revenue by 10 – 20% over the next 12 months.
Topics covered include:
Strategies: overview of six different pricing strategies – make a conscious decision on what is right for you
Psychology: what your pricing strategy says about you
All attendees at these seminars will be offered free “one to ones” with James or Amanda.